Wednesday, August 10, 2011

adding search element to my blog

I tried and tried to add the search box code & search results code to my layout. Did not have any success doing so. I even read the instructions several times and still couldn't get both to upload as .txt documents or using a copy & paste. Maybe tomorrow when I am not in so much pain.

I moved wrong on Saturday evening, just twisted a little. Nothing happened then that would have made this week somewhat difficult to bare. Sunday morning I sat up in bed to eat pancakes and "pop", pain. Since then movement has been difficult and painful. A few years back this wouldn't have bothered me so much. I would be less mobile but it would only last a couple of days, now going on 4 days.

Take vitamin D or get some sunshine every day. It works miracles.

No comments: