Thursday, November 8, 2012

Election Night 2012

As an independent conservative voter I am disappointed by the results of tonight's elections. I voted two plus weeks ago as I vote by mail. Gary Johnson didn't carry my state for president! Orin Hatch won re-election to the US Senate, for the seventh time! Jim Matheson and Mia Love are tied at 49% each and I loose out on having Jason Chaffetz as my congressman. Back in July I changed from Independent to Republican so I could vote against that RINO Hatch and now have to change it back to independent. Who would want to be a Republican in this state of blind idiots straight voting ticket.

Its two days since the election and the only change is the Dem Jim Matheson will be returned to the US Congress. One thing is clear to this non educated government dependent white guy: We all lost as citizens of the United States of America. Blacks won, Latinos won, Asians won, American Natives won, Muslims won, and any other kind of minority won if you listen to CNN, Fox News, CBS, NBC, ABC, MS NBC and any other broadcast news organization.

Two things are clear to me: (1) Two of the three branches of the Federal Government are broke (2) Your view of the future is the only thing that matters, be positive!

No comments: