Thursday, September 17, 2009

Been a while since I posted

Utes: 2 & 0 though if you compared them to a V8 engine they would only be running on 6 cylinders. The home opener was great, I did not feel like going all day but once Matthew and I got to the stadium it was great. The concession food owned by the U is a bit less tasty than MacDonald's. How can you ruin a Brat. We will have to checkout some that are not on the concourse.
Go Colts!
Our current representatives in the US Congress are truly amazing me at how stupid they think the general electorate is. Bennett and Hatch voted to confirm Cass Sunstein? They both need to go. I am on the fence about Matheson.
Will the Yankees make it to the World Series? Only time will tell but with that payroll the should end the season with 150 W's and 12 L's and go through the playoffs 12 & 0.
Work is work and I dislike it more each day. Don't know how much dislike I can really have for such a thing. Been looking but must not have the best resume to make the Army, Air Force, DHS, and the Defense Logistics Agency happy.
Mom and I are going to Disneyland on October 15th. Thanks Jet Blue. We will make our hotel/motel reservations on Saturday. The best deals I have found is on getawaytoday.com. Can't wait for the days to pass. Haven't been on a real vacation since Ride "n" the Rockies.

No comments: